After playing around with the ingredients a bit, I have learned a couple of things. First, it is important to not be stingy with the oil in the wok when frying up the noodles, since that helps give the dish it’s texture and “gloss” I guess, and make the noodles not stick. Second, I’m convinced sugar is a “secret” not so secret ingredient in most restaurant food now. And if you make double the servings you should add double the ingredients. lol.
- I find the trend of girls in Japan wearing a lot of blush and making two Pikachu like circles on their cheeks kind of endearing 11 months ago
- Looking at reviews for kobe beef I see a place have terrible english reviews. Then I realized they didn’t order kobe but a different type… 11 months ago
- What does it mean when all the reviews for a place in Japan on yelp by white people are 5 stars but Japanese people give it 2’s and 3’s???? 11 months ago
- Well, guess I’m awake now, thanks earthquake. #tokyo #japan 11 months ago
- Hiya nerds. Enjoy this display from #akihabara in Japan. #StarWars https://t.co/1WLAb27yM4 11 months ago