Or however you spell that romanization. I made that. Wasn’t quite there as good as from a real thai restaurant, but pretty close, and there were some things I actually liked more, mainly the increased ratio of garlic and spiciness. To make it better basically I need some ingredients I was missing when I made it today, mainly a tomato, onion, and maybe some bamboo. Oh, and chicken, but it was pretty good w/o. I still need to work on understanding how caramelizing sugar affects the end taste too.
- I find the trend of girls in Japan wearing a lot of blush and making two Pikachu like circles on their cheeks kind of endearing 1 year ago
- Looking at reviews for kobe beef I see a place have terrible english reviews. Then I realized they didn’t order kobe but a different type… 1 year ago
- What does it mean when all the reviews for a place in Japan on yelp by white people are 5 stars but Japanese people give it 2’s and 3’s???? 1 year ago
- Well, guess I’m awake now, thanks earthquake. #tokyo #japan 1 year ago
- Hiya nerds. Enjoy this display from #akihabara in Japan. #StarWars https://t.co/1WLAb27yM4 1 year ago